Sculling courses at PTRC
- Henley Masters 2013
- Sculling course at PTRC April - June 2012
- WMas.D 1x Elaine Clutterbuck
- WMas.C 1x Serena Binnie
- WMas.A 1x Marisa Futernick
- Mas.H 1x Peter Cowell
- Mas.F 1x Tim Green
- Mas.E 1x Richard Adams
- Mas.D 1x Tony Steele
- Mas.D 1x James Winter
- Mas.B 1x Julius Lamos
- Mas.B 1x Matt Bartoldus
- Mas.A 1x Mike Chamberlin
- Mas.A 1x Ian Kershaw
- Mas.A 1x Alain Brass
- Mas.A 1x Ben
- Mas.A 1x Jakub Chalupczak
- Sculling course at PTRC February - March 2012
- Sculling course at PTRC October - November 2011 (2 of 2)
- Sculling course at PTRC October - November 2011 (1 of 2)
- Sculling course at PTRC June - August 2011 (3 of 3)
- Sculling course at PTRC June - August 2011 (2 of 3)
- Sculling course at PTRC June - August 2011 (1 of 3)
- Sculling course at PTRC April - June 2011
- Sculling course at PTRC - "Intermediates" Jan-Mar 2011
- Sculling course at PTRC - "Novices" Jan-Mar 2011
- Sculling course at PTRC 2010
- Intermediate Women Squad PTRC 2010
- Sculling course at PTRC 2009
- Sculling course at PTRC 2008
- Kosta's first Sculling course 2007
I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic sculling course. I feel that I have improved massively over the last 2 months and can definitely say that I learned something new at each session. My balance has gotten better as has my technique but I know that I still have to be more confident to put the work down and not worry about tipping over!
I will definitely sign up for another course in future as it has been great fun and there's always more to learn.
I would like to say how much I have enjoyed your sculling course.
I come away having had not only a most enjoyable outing but a very informative, challenging and successful one!
I have learnt so much - THANK YOU!
I have enjoyed your course and have already proved that I benefited from your coaching comments. I went out on Monday evening for a steady scull with no special exercises (I had left too late to do anything else). The water was very good but I had one of the smoothest most consistently balanced & steady sculls that I've had for the last few years. I attribute that to all the work that you have done with my sequencing of actions and pausing to check posture.