Elizabeth Nash wrote:
Thank you for the video.
Here are three things I was reasonably satisfied with, within limits:
1. Squaring of blades and catch seem ok.
2. Rhythm in general ok, smoothish, for first half
3. Position of blades over water on feather return about right.
1. Shoulders still hunched
2. Must bring handles in closer to chest on finish, and make extraction more crisp.
3. Sit more upright and make body-rock and knees-bend combination more defined, while keeping smoothness, and extend reach.
I look forward to seeing you soon and hearing your advice.