Doug Davidson wrote:
"Hi Kosta, sorry for late reply to your below email. Some points I need to improve are:
1. Not squaring early enough. However I make some significant improvement using the stabilisers last week that I am hoping I can square earlier without the stabilisers this week.
2. Not dropping hands at the finish to clear blades from the water.
3. Engaging leg drive before blades are connected in the water.
4. Hands are too slow at the finish which means knees start to rise before hands are over the knees.
Some areas where I am happy:
1. My motivation to improve knows no bounds.
2. I always turn up on time.
3. I can see small improvements to the whole sculling profile compared to one year ago."
Mas.F 1x Tim Green
Mas.F 1x Richard Adams