Osteopathic treatment aims to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
It encourages healthy movement in joints, muscles and tendons by correcting mechanical imbalances.
I intend to help you answer the following questions:
1. What is happening in my body?
2. How long it will take to get better?
3. What are all the treatment options?
4. What can I, as a patient, do?
5. How can you, as an osteopath, help?
6. Is there anything of particular concern?
7. What my physical findings, X-rays and scans really mean?
You do not need the referral of a doctor to be seen by an osteopath at Cedars Heath Club, although some patients do come for treatment following GP advice. There is also a free car park for patients.
Kosta Kolimechkov graduated from the British School of Osteopathy and specialises in the treatment of repetitive strain and sport related injuries.
He also has a Sports Science degree and experience in working with athletes such as rowers, runners, swimmers and cyclists.
Kosta himself represented his country Bulgaria at World Rowing Championships.Click here to see the full video with Henry Rogers