Osteopathic treatment aims to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
It encourages healthy movement in joints, muscles and tendons by correcting mechanical imbalances.
I intend to help you answer the following questions:
1. What is happening in my body?
2. How long it will take to get better?
3. What are all the treatment options?
4. What can I, as a patient, do?
5. How can you, as an osteopath, help?
6. Is there anything of particular concern?
7. What my physical findings, X-rays and scans really mean?
You do not need the referral of a doctor to be seen by an osteopath at Cedars Heath Club, although some patients do come for treatment following GP advice. There is also a free car park for patients.
Kosta Kolimechkov graduated from the British School of Osteopathy and specialises in the treatment of repetitive strain and sport related injuries.
He also has a Sports Science degree and experience in working with athletes such as rowers, runners, swimmers and cyclists.
Kosta himself represented his country Bulgaria at World Rowing Championships.